Thank you for choosing Bubbles-N-Biscuits Mobile Pet Grooming, LLC for your pets grooming needs! We look forward to pampering your pet! We have recently UPDATED OUR POLICIES in order to improve our level of service to both you and your pet. It is our goal to continue to provide our clients with excellent service and to provide the caring and enjoyable grooming experience for your best friend that you expect from Bubbles-N-Biscuits Mobile Pet Grooming. The following policies will be implemented for all clients.
~ Pricing - Our pricing varies based on the thickness and condition of your pet’s coat along with the temperament of your dog. Pricing is based for dogs on a regular 2, 4 or 6 week recurring schedule. Please understand that any longer in between grooming causes undercoat build up and/or matting will require additional time for the grooming process, which in turn, will increase the price. Please see our website for additional charges.
~ *** Recurring Clients *** - our excellent and compassionate groomers are in high demand and are currently running a very full and tight schedule. After each appointment you will receive an appointment card from your groomer with your next scheduled date that has been reserved for you. Please check this date on your calendar and let us know immediately if there is a conflict. With ample notice we can usually reschedule this date for you. If you wait until you receive your one-week reminder text and then try to change your grooming date, you may need to wait until your next appointment. Chronic rescheduling or cancellations will result in losing your recurring appointments and becoming an on-demand client. Skipping appointments affects not only our routing but our groomers income that they rely upon to pay their own bills. Please help us make adjustment’s as soon as possible to keep things running smoothly, both for you, and for our groomers.
~ Arrival Times - Our arrival time that has been scheduled for you includes a 2-hour arrival window (example – appointment time of 12:00-2:00 means we will arrive sometime BETWEEN 12:00 and 2:00) Our groomer will contact you when she is on her way. Please let your pet out to potty BEFORE we get there and meet us at the door with your pet leashed. (We do charge for "accident" clean up in the van)
~ Cancellation Policy - We have reserved a block of time to service and groom your pet and your groomer will give you your next appointment card at each visit. If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require a minimum one (1) week notice to avoid a $35 cancellation fee PER PET and a 48-hour notice to avoid a $50 cancellation fee PER PET. Same day cancellations and no shows will be charged the full grooming fee PER PET. If you are not at home and would like for us to wait for you to arrive, we charge a $15 per quarter hour fee. We also understand that emergencies come up and life happens, but our groomers income is dependent upon our clients keeping their scheduled appointment times as much as possible. If you have an emergency, please call and discuss with our office. We can also use a garage door code or an unlocked door to get your pet if you can’t be home to meet the groomer.
- Aggressive Dogs - We reserve the right to refuse any pet if we feel as though it compromises the dog’s safety or our groomers safety. If we need to muzzle your pet for any part of the grooming there will be a $25 fee added to your bill. We do not utilize a muzzle unless your pet or our groomers safety is a concern. Severely aggressive dogs will be refused and charged the minimum charge of $85 for the trip to your home (also please see senior dog policy, matted dog policy or our large dog policy if it pertains to your pet)
~ Matted Pets – We do not provide de-matting services! We will try our best to brush out what we can but will not torture a pet that has extensive matting. Not only will this hurt your pet, but it may cause behavioral issues with grooming in the future. If your pet needs to be shaved down (better known as a smoothy), we will contact you for permission ahead of time and request confirmation be made. Additional charges will apply.
~ Insurance - Our company policy and insurance require our groomers to park on the street in front of your home unless it is on a main road, not in your driveway. Please discuss this with your groomer prior to them arriving if there is a problem with this. Our insurance also does not allow pet owners in the van while their pet is being groomed.
Miscellaneous Info and FAQ’s
~ When our groomer arrives, she will go over your pet with you and discuss desired styles and specific needs. Please let her know if there is anything you do not like (cologne, tails cut, ears left long etc.) along with specific things that you do like and if there are any health or aggression issues that we need to be aware of regarding your pet. Please specify if your pet has any known skin problems that we need to be aware of and if we need to use any type of specialized shampoo. We can also add on nail filing and teeth brushing for an additional charge.
~ Please do not interrupt the grooming process by approaching the van and looking through the windows or knocking on the door. This makes your dog overly excited and will make the grooming process extremely difficult and possibly even dangerous. Your pet will become more interested in you instead of paying attention to our groomer and which could potentially cause injuries to both your pet and our groomer.
- If your pet happens to experience any type of reaction to a shampoo or clipper irritation, we need to be notified immediately so that we can discuss options to remedy and prevent this in the future. Not contacting us to let us know will not make it go away and is unfair to your dog and our service!! Please inform our office immediately if you notice anything out of the ordinary with your pet. We will not be responsible for veterinarian bills due to itchy skin, clipper irritation, bleeding nails (we can easily fix this) or unusual behavior due to de-matting and shave downs.
- If your pet is suffering from an ear infection, we reserve the right to decide whether it is in the pet’s best interest to pluck and clean the ears. We will not be responsible for any veterinarian bills due to ear infections.
- Unfortunately our grooming vans are mechanical things, and they sometimes break down. If this occurs, our office will let you know that we need to cancel as soon as possible, and we will reschedule you as soon as the van is back in service. Inclement weather can also be an issue. If we feel it is unsafe to send our groomers out during hazardous weather conditions, we will potentially cancel part of, or an entire day. If we decide to cancel your appointment due to weather/safety concerns, we will make every effort to re-schedule as soon as possible. Our groomer’s safety is our main concern when making these decisions. We appreciate your understanding and patience regarding these scheduling issues.
- When credit card payment is chosen there will be a 3% fee included on the invoice. The invoice is required to be paid the same day services are rendered. There will be a $15 late fee assessed per week if not paid on the same day as service.
Detail: This agreement is shown on our company website and is required by all clients.